Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Cold cereal vs. warm pancakes moms



I really want to be the mom who wakes at the crack of dawn and fixes the whole family fresh pancakes from scratch. Actually, I don't want to be that mom at all. I have a friend who had something like 4 dozen eggs in her refrigerator because she never does cold cereal for breakfast. Good for her. Not for me. And my kids like our generic Lucky Charms substitute. They like the mashmellows. And I like sitting at my computer for half an hour before we start our school day and the work begins. Every now and then I get ambitious and scramble some eggs. With my luck that will be the day the bird flu sneaks into the US and into my organic eggs. I don't want to wish the bird flu on my innocent kids. They like cold cereal.

http://here-in-idaho.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is Who I Am

Kristi From Texas
Site Feed Site Feed

Site Feed

This is Who I Read

Chicky Chicky Baby
Miss DQ
Eva Las Vegas
Minivan Mafia
Suburban Turmoil
Izzy Mom
FlipFlop Mama
All Rileyed Up
Frog and Toad are Friends
Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
RolloverSucka.com
Sanity, Interrupted
Miss Snark
The Daily Hasselhoff
Midnight Therapy with Crystal

Image hosting by Photobucket
Join BloggerChicks
Top  Blogs

This is Paying Me Nothing