Thursday, May 11, 2006

I'm a great disciplinarian



And this fine lady is my role model. Today I noticed how completely random I can be in my griping at the kids..."If you don't pick up those Barbies right now, they're going into the garage and you can't play with them ANYMORE!"

"Who made this mess???" As if anyone is going to confess. But I'm not done.

"WHO made this mess??? Clean this up or I'm going to _____"(insert random punishment here. And then a growl) If I keep this up I"m going to become an object of ridicule among my own children. And even before they're supposed to be ridiculing me. I can just see my 3 year old walking around with wire hangers threatening her giggling siblings. I need to relax before they start staging puppet shows satirizing their crazy mother.

http://here-in-idaho.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is Who I Am

Kristi From Texas
Site Feed Site Feed

Site Feed

This is Who I Read

Chicky Chicky Baby
Miss DQ
Eva Las Vegas
Minivan Mafia
Suburban Turmoil
Izzy Mom
FlipFlop Mama
All Rileyed Up
Frog and Toad are Friends
Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
RolloverSucka.com
Sanity, Interrupted
Miss Snark
The Daily Hasselhoff
Midnight Therapy with Crystal

Image hosting by Photobucket
Join BloggerChicks
Top  Blogs

This is Paying Me Nothing