Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Take a little trip, take a little trip, take a little trip and see...

So we took a little trip to Couer d'Alene and then to Spokane on Sunday. And to my great joy and astonishment a new Sonic is being built on Division St. in Spokane!!! I use exclamation marks to demonstrate the extreme happiness I felt when I saw the little nearly constructed drive in. Not to mention the large gasp of air I sucked in, prompting Will to conclude he must have hit a person or small animal, for me to be freaking out so much. There is not a Sonic in Sandpoint. And for a girl who used to use her teacher conference periods to drive to the Sonic for a large Dr. Pepper, this is nothing short of a miracle. San Antonio had a Sonic on every corner. No lie. Look it up here up if you want. I've been monitoring that freakin' website since we got to Idaho. And now my patience and diligence is being rewarded. At some point this summer I will get a large Dr. Pepper and a chili cheese hot dog and some tator tots. And this northern place will feel like home.

(See Will's blog on why this is not, in fact, a miracle).

http://here-in-idaho.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is Who I Am

Kristi From Texas
Site Feed Site Feed

Site Feed

This is Who I Read

Chicky Chicky Baby
Miss DQ
Eva Las Vegas
Minivan Mafia
Suburban Turmoil
Izzy Mom
FlipFlop Mama
All Rileyed Up
Frog and Toad are Friends
Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
RolloverSucka.com
Sanity, Interrupted
Miss Snark
The Daily Hasselhoff
Midnight Therapy with Crystal

Image hosting by Photobucket
Join BloggerChicks
Top  Blogs

This is Paying Me Nothing