Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Will's blog and why he's bloody brilliant


I have a link to Will's blog. We debated including a link to his blog because he's soooo....unique on his thoughts. He's definately a far cry from our religious, conservative, southern roots. But here's what I have to say about Will: years ago he started telling me his ideas about Libertarianism and I thought he was crazy. Many of you might think he is crazy, also. Then, last fall, I read Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged. Will had not read this book yet but most of his ideas had already been articulated by this brilliant author. That's when I realized he's not crazy...he's just a free thinker. And he's really smart about this stuff. And I wouldn't have him any other way. So for family members who are shocked to see what he believes...you can be shocked but don't be too disapproving. He is still evolving in his theories and ideas, as we all should be. He just doesn't accept anything that he can't prove to himself. I'm not worried. He may come around yet. And someday Will and I will be the basis for a HI-larious odd couple type sitcom.

http://here-in-idaho.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is Who I Am

Kristi From Texas
Site Feed Site Feed

Site Feed

This is Who I Read

Chicky Chicky Baby
Miss DQ
Eva Las Vegas
Minivan Mafia
Suburban Turmoil
Izzy Mom
FlipFlop Mama
All Rileyed Up
Frog and Toad are Friends
Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
RolloverSucka.com
Sanity, Interrupted
Miss Snark
The Daily Hasselhoff
Midnight Therapy with Crystal

Image hosting by Photobucket
Join BloggerChicks
Top  Blogs

This is Paying Me Nothing