Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Have I got a link for you!

Do you spend countless hours neglecting your work/children reading online celebrity gossip?

Do complain about our celebrity obsessive culture yet find yourself drawn to photographs of latte-carrying, tiny-dog-owning, anorexic ingenues?

Have I got a link for you! Now you can keep up with celebrity gossip while self righteously mocking the absurdity of it all. Don't feel guilty for ogling...just feel better about your ordinary, healthy weighted, normal lip sized self.


Blogger isn't being cooperative so you have to cut and paste:

http://galleryoftheabsurd.typepad.com/

And don't blame me if you don't leave the computer for another 30 minutes or so.

http://here-in-idaho.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

oooohhh... i love me a little celebrity gossip... i am heading over right now!

7/05/2006 03:45:00 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/05/2006 03:45:00 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

I found that one a while ago...
It was my first intro into bloggerland... and I thought 'Damn... I thought it was just about writing...
who's gonna want to read me... when you have this???'
and oddly enough, i prefer yours and kristin's work... and many other writers out there...
but fun for a quick look...
a nice reminder to go back and see what I am missing...

7/07/2006 07:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is Who I Am

Kristi From Texas
Site Feed Site Feed

Site Feed

This is Who I Read

Chicky Chicky Baby
Miss DQ
Eva Las Vegas
Minivan Mafia
Suburban Turmoil
Izzy Mom
FlipFlop Mama
All Rileyed Up
Frog and Toad are Friends
Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
RolloverSucka.com
Sanity, Interrupted
Miss Snark
The Daily Hasselhoff
Midnight Therapy with Crystal

Image hosting by Photobucket
Join BloggerChicks
Top  Blogs

This is Paying Me Nothing