Monday, July 03, 2006

Just another myspace loser

Myspace Icons


All this time I thought myspace was for singles trying to hook up with other singles. Or at least teenagers trying to make their unique and independant statement to the world through highly stylized pouty photographs. So I mocked and disparaged myspace. Now it's time for my comeuppance. Because it turns out that everyone I've ever known in my life (that's about 11 people at this point) has a page on myspace. Who knew? Not me. So now I'm another myspace loser. You can check out my page and invite me to be your friend if you want. Or you can make fun of me for following the herd. But please, whatever you do, leave lots of glittery, shiny graphics in my comments. I don't have enough glitter in my life.

Holla at cha girl!

http://here-in-idaho.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is Who I Am

Kristi From Texas
Site Feed Site Feed

Site Feed

This is Who I Read

Chicky Chicky Baby
Miss DQ
Eva Las Vegas
Minivan Mafia
Suburban Turmoil
Izzy Mom
FlipFlop Mama
All Rileyed Up
Frog and Toad are Friends
Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
RolloverSucka.com
Sanity, Interrupted
Miss Snark
The Daily Hasselhoff
Midnight Therapy with Crystal

Image hosting by Photobucket
Join BloggerChicks
Top  Blogs

This is Paying Me Nothing