Saturday, July 01, 2006

She comes in colors everywhere. She combs her hair.




She's like a rainbow.

Today we celebrated Juliet's 5th birthday with a full-on-invite-everyone-we-know pool party. I invited kids I met last week. I invited kids I've only spoken to once. And everyone came! It was a surprisingly successful party. They played, they swam and I hooked up with other moms for some future adult conversation dates. It was nice to see Juliet playing with other little girls. She misses her San Antonio friends.

So after a full week of fretting whether or not anyone would come, preparing a pool-shaped cake, filling goody cups and thoroughly working myself to silliness over a 5 year old's birthday party- I'm exhausted. So this is all for now.


http://here-in-idaho.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is Who I Am

Kristi From Texas
Site Feed Site Feed

Site Feed

This is Who I Read

Chicky Chicky Baby
Miss DQ
Eva Las Vegas
Minivan Mafia
Suburban Turmoil
Izzy Mom
FlipFlop Mama
All Rileyed Up
Frog and Toad are Friends
Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
RolloverSucka.com
Sanity, Interrupted
Miss Snark
The Daily Hasselhoff
Midnight Therapy with Crystal

Image hosting by Photobucket
Join BloggerChicks
Top  Blogs

This is Paying Me Nothing