Saturday, July 08, 2006

Wasted days, wasted nights.

Someday, in waning days of this disappointing administration, I'm going to do a lengthy post about the wasted opportunity that was George W. Bush. On that day, I'll paint a picture of the glorious presidency that 'could have been' had W. stuck to the vision he sucked me into in 1999. I'll shed a tear, drink a glass of wine, and nostalgically blather about my pipe dreams of privatizing social security and America's new non-interference policies in the global community. What a sad day it's going to be.

In the meantime, I came across this article articulating what exactly is going wrong with Republicans today. "Why Conservatives Can't Govern", or "Why Kristi Abandoned the Republican Party and is Now a Libertarian Even Though She Doesn't Believe They're Ever Going to Get Anyone Elected and Should Stop Reading the News Because it's All so Disappointing Anyway."

Maybe I'll get that glass of wine today.

http://here-in-idaho.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

Blogger Pendullum said...

Kristi, Google 'Miserable Failure' and see what you get...

7/09/2006 09:10:00 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Holy cow. That's funny. Brilliant.

7/09/2006 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Oh- I am off to Google Pendullum's suggestion...

I didn't vote for Bush, but I accepted Gore's loss and hoped for good things and a bright administration. It has such a waste.

You pour, I'll bring the w(h)ine.

7/10/2006 01:18:00 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

AH! I googled... hahahahahahahaha!!

7/10/2006 01:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is Who I Am

Kristi From Texas
Site Feed Site Feed

Site Feed

This is Who I Read

Chicky Chicky Baby
Miss DQ
Eva Las Vegas
Minivan Mafia
Suburban Turmoil
Izzy Mom
FlipFlop Mama
All Rileyed Up
Frog and Toad are Friends
Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
RolloverSucka.com
Sanity, Interrupted
Miss Snark
The Daily Hasselhoff
Midnight Therapy with Crystal

Image hosting by Photobucket
Join BloggerChicks
Top  Blogs

This is Paying Me Nothing