Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ch ch ch ch changes...

Everything is going crazy all at once. Here's the dealio:

1. New baby! Not mine! Bro. in law and sis. in law welcome the first Harrison grandchild that doesn't belong to Kristi. Baby Kaitlyn Grace arrived yesterday evening in San Antonio. Happy, healthy and all is well. Will and I are calling her 'Special K'. I'm calling her 'Katie Scarlett' in my head (Gone With the Wind reference). Nobody understands me. (sheds tear)

2. We're moving! We think! Our landlords raised the rent on our poor butts (and rightfully so, we got this place for a steal). So we're looking at moving into a smaller, ghettofied house in a less desirable Sandpoint location. No more pool. No more tennis courts. I feel like MC Hammer. Nothing's final yet...we're just getting ready for the inevitable.

3. Can't give details! Confidentiality agreement involved! Will and a work buddy are looking at buying a local business. It's happening so fast, and it may not happen at all. We're looking at funding options at the moment. Anyone with $50,000 to spare can contact me right away, k? So my next post might be something along the lines of "Everything fell apart...severely disappointed...feel like failures...I'll never leave bed again." But either way, you know I'll be blogging all about it.

4. Room got cleaned! For 5 minutes! I won't post another picture because it's back to pre-clean conditions. But the point is that the grown ups won the round.

5. School starts in 2 weeks! Holy jumpin' Jehosephat, I'm not ready! I'm still ordering curriculum and hello! possibly packing up curriculum. My world is all upside down.

So much for my quickie update. I'm sure I'll have more to say later...

http://here-in-idaho.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is Who I Am

Kristi From Texas
Site Feed Site Feed

Site Feed

This is Who I Read

Chicky Chicky Baby
Miss DQ
Eva Las Vegas
Minivan Mafia
Suburban Turmoil
Izzy Mom
FlipFlop Mama
All Rileyed Up
Frog and Toad are Friends
Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
RolloverSucka.com
Sanity, Interrupted
Miss Snark
The Daily Hasselhoff
Midnight Therapy with Crystal

Image hosting by Photobucket
Join BloggerChicks
Top  Blogs

This is Paying Me Nothing