Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Little bit of Ava, whole lotta crazy.










Me: What did you do to your face???!!!
Ava: I wanted to wear make-up like you.
Me: Lookin' good, baby.
(Oh...this was the day I was in full camo gear for neighborhood war games...my bad)


Ava: Did you know God makes people out of dirt?
Me: Is that how He made you?
Ava: No.
Me: How did He make you?
Ava: He sent his son, Jesus to earf and then He made us.

Me: What else do you learn in church?
Ava: I learn snacks, and teachers, and tanks..
Me: Tanks?
Ava: Tanks, and bears. I know the Cubbies' motto. It's 'Jesus Loves Me.' Just like the song. They teach me that. They don't teach me how to tap dance. I need special shoes to tap dance. (leaves room)
Me: Ava??
(crickets chirp)

Ava: I love going to marijuana class!
Me: What did you say??!!!
Juliet: She said she loves going to her AWANA class.
Me. Oh. That's what I thought she said.






http://here-in-idaho.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only my Ava could put God, majiuana, and makeup together. I guess the arm part was her tatoos like other family members who shall remain unnamed. she's PRICELESS and just watch out, Angel Ava will learn about that other stuff soon enough!

8/16/2006 09:58:00 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

ok... that is all just some funny stuff.

8/17/2006 07:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who are you talking about with tattoos?


Jason

8/17/2006 02:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who exactly are you talking about with tattoos?


Jason

8/17/2006 02:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is Who I Am

Kristi From Texas
Site Feed Site Feed

Site Feed

This is Who I Read

Chicky Chicky Baby
Miss DQ
Eva Las Vegas
Minivan Mafia
Suburban Turmoil
Izzy Mom
FlipFlop Mama
All Rileyed Up
Frog and Toad are Friends
Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
RolloverSucka.com
Sanity, Interrupted
Miss Snark
The Daily Hasselhoff
Midnight Therapy with Crystal

Image hosting by Photobucket
Join BloggerChicks
Top  Blogs

This is Paying Me Nothing