Friday, August 18, 2006

This is how we do it.

Harrisons do it like nobody does. (This is how we do it.)

Let's get some homeschoolin' up in here. This is my back-to-school post, in case you weren't sure why I was quoting 1990s West Coast rappers (west siiiieede).

To spare you post after post of minutia, I thought I'd bundle it all up in a second blog. So if you couldn't care less about how I plan on spending my school year, you could just sit back and read some of the HI-larious posts below.

But if you're just a tiny bit curious how we try to pull this off, please click here. You'll want to start with the post at the bottom and then move up. Also know that this is our 2nd year of homeschooling, but our first year with multiple kids participating.

So if you see something that needs clarification, or prompts more questions, PLEASE let me know. I'll answer anything. For real. Anything.

Enjoy!

http://here-in-idaho.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is Who I Am

Kristi From Texas
Site Feed Site Feed

Site Feed

This is Who I Read

Chicky Chicky Baby
Miss DQ
Eva Las Vegas
Minivan Mafia
Suburban Turmoil
Izzy Mom
FlipFlop Mama
All Rileyed Up
Frog and Toad are Friends
Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
RolloverSucka.com
Sanity, Interrupted
Miss Snark
The Daily Hasselhoff
Midnight Therapy with Crystal

Image hosting by Photobucket
Join BloggerChicks
Top  Blogs

This is Paying Me Nothing