Tuesday, August 22, 2006

This is what I would look like if someone stole my nose.











And I were computer-generated. Actually, I'd probably be a lot angrier looking if someone stole my nose. Or I'd be screaming and clutching the bloody chasm where my nose once was.

"Curses upon on you, Nose-Thief! Curses upon you!"

Will's noseless avatar is stunningly accurate. He looks like a hardcore skinhead...which he is, thus the accuracy. Mine would be a lot cuter if he had let me add the flirty eyelashes like I wanted. And my freckles. And trimmed my massive man-shoulders. And while I'm perfecting the cartoon version of myself, I might as well give myself a nice rack and take a little off the hips.

I ought to just get it over with and invest in some celebrity quality airbrushing software. Just you wait 'Enry 'Iggins....I'm going to look hot.

http://here-in-idaho.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found this little project

Thought I'd give it a try x2.
And I'm bald, not a skinhead.
Will

8/22/2006 05:17:00 PM  
Blogger Awesome Mom said...

Haha that is too funny. I think I would be pretty mad if someone stole my nose.

8/22/2006 08:47:00 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I just happened upon your blog. You're too funny! I'll be back. :-)

8/23/2006 08:14:00 AM  
Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

I like the nose-less look. True, eyelashes would have been the cherry on the sundae, but the lack of nose works.

:)

8/23/2006 05:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is Who I Am

Kristi From Texas
Site Feed Site Feed

Site Feed

This is Who I Read

Chicky Chicky Baby
Miss DQ
Eva Las Vegas
Minivan Mafia
Suburban Turmoil
Izzy Mom
FlipFlop Mama
All Rileyed Up
Frog and Toad are Friends
Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
RolloverSucka.com
Sanity, Interrupted
Miss Snark
The Daily Hasselhoff
Midnight Therapy with Crystal

Image hosting by Photobucket
Join BloggerChicks
Top  Blogs

This is Paying Me Nothing