Monday, September 04, 2006

Airplane, schmairplane. My babies were the bomb-diggity-bombs of the air. Oh...maybe I shouldn't use the word "bomb" in airplane talk. My kids were nifty swell in the flying machines. Other than Juliet talking my ever-lovin' ear off for hours on end. Charlie chose to sit by himself so he would talk his elderly seat-mates' ears off. A good time was had by all.

We've been in Texas over 48 hours now. In case you weren't aware, we're not really here to see family and friends. We're too shallow for such nonsense. The true purpose of this trip is evidenced by the following list:

bbq brisket - coming up for dinner
carne guisada - not check
Big Red - check
chorizo and egg taco - not check
sausage and cheese kolache - check
Sonic food - coming up (also had Sonic in Spokane, but didn't count...not in Texas)
my favorite salad from the I-talians in the North Star mall - not check
favorite greasy chinese food from the east siiiiddde - not till Will gets here


I have soooo much to do. So if, when you see me, I not as utterly svelte and cute as you remember me, keep it to yourself. Or don't. I don't care. I've got a whole Idaho winter of my home cookin' to lose my Texas pounds.

And hopefully I won't have a heart attack before my Idaho winter arrives.

http://here-in-idaho.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

Enjoy the good eats.

I haven't done the airplane thing with my kids yet. Don't know when I will. Glad your kids were great!

9/06/2006 11:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A girl's got to have her priorities! My family and I used to vacation in San Antonio all the time. The first place we stopped as soon as we got off the plane was Mi Tierra. I'd sit down with a pile of tortillas, some beans and rice and mow. Yummmmm

9/13/2006 05:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is Who I Am

Kristi From Texas
Site Feed Site Feed

Site Feed

This is Who I Read

Chicky Chicky Baby
Miss DQ
Eva Las Vegas
Minivan Mafia
Suburban Turmoil
Izzy Mom
FlipFlop Mama
All Rileyed Up
Frog and Toad are Friends
Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
RolloverSucka.com
Sanity, Interrupted
Miss Snark
The Daily Hasselhoff
Midnight Therapy with Crystal

Image hosting by Photobucket
Join BloggerChicks
Top  Blogs

This is Paying Me Nothing