Saturday, September 30, 2006

And friends are friends forever...

Curses to you, Michael W. Smith, for writing the best friendship song EVER!

I need to issue a formal apology to my own family (mom, sisters, nephew, brother) because their pictures are loaded on a cd buried somewhere in one of our 32 suitcases. They will be posted soon. I promise.

My girls and their new cousin Kaitlyn, or as Ava and Juliet call her, Kutie-Grace.



I have no idea who this is. Put those guns away, cowboys.



Charlie caught a whopper.


I picked this guy up at a local bar. I said, "Hey baby, looking for a good time?" He said, "If you're selling, I'm buying."





Fellow former speech club nerd and anonymous reader extraordinaire, Giraldo.



Four girls who rocked Hardin-Simmons University in 1994.



...And seven of the eight children they now hold dominion over.




So all is well in coooooool Idaho. The windows are open, the babies are in bed and the daiquiries are being blended. This is the part where I eat some dinner and count my lucky stars for a blessed life.

http://here-in-idaho.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Looks like a good time... post more photos!

9/30/2006 09:09:00 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

NICE PICS! Welcome back home! Looks like you had a great LONG vacation!

10/03/2006 11:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is Who I Am

Kristi From Texas
Site Feed Site Feed

Site Feed

This is Who I Read

Chicky Chicky Baby
Miss DQ
Eva Las Vegas
Minivan Mafia
Suburban Turmoil
Izzy Mom
FlipFlop Mama
All Rileyed Up
Frog and Toad are Friends
Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
RolloverSucka.com
Sanity, Interrupted
Miss Snark
The Daily Hasselhoff
Midnight Therapy with Crystal

Image hosting by Photobucket
Join BloggerChicks
Top  Blogs

This is Paying Me Nothing