Monday, September 25, 2006

Are you wearing lip gloss or are your lips just greasy?

This is why I could never be a real writer. I've got nuthin' going on in my noggin' right now. Between family stuff, meeting up with my favorite Texans and spending time with my newly arrived husband, I haven't had the energy to jot down humorous anecdotes or political commentary.

I had one on Hugo Chavez but I accidently erased tit. (I'm giggling because I mistyped that last word...hee hee. Tit.)

Soooo anyhooo...what's an busy-heeded gal to do when she's got nothing to write about? A kreme, of course. A kreme? you say, what's a kreme? Glad you axed. Let me tell you. A kreme is a meme written by me, Kristi. Kreme. If my mama had spelled my name like this -Christy, it would be a chreme. Easy enough.

So today's kreme consists of completely random questions that I come up with in the next 10 minutes. There is no theme. Maybe this isn't like a meme at all....maybe the correct word is "questionaire".

Favorite president of all time: Abraham Lincoln
Who would you like to meet if you had a time machine: Jesus first, Elvis 2nd. Elvis in about 1956.
Favorite teacher of all time: Mrs. Anders, 3rd grade, Rowland Elementary, Victoria, Tx
First boyfriend: Will is the first I claim. I don't count the youth group boy from my jr. high years.
Favorite talk show host: Dick Cavett and Terry Gross
Least favorite talk show host: Jay Leno
Willy Wonka or Charlie and the Chocolate Factory: Charlie. The other one freaks me out. Psychadelic boat ride...FREAKS!
Katharine Hepburn or Audrey Hepburn: I can't choose! Why am I asking myself to choose??!!
Favorite element on the periodic table: radon
Favorite movie ever: The Royal Tenebaums ties with American Graffiti
Favorite line from a movie: My legs are sweatin' mama. (20 points if you can identify the movie).
Most useless skill: I can tie my hair in knots with one hand. Learned that in church. I'm also pretty good at hand clapping...as in "Down down baby, down by the roller coaster..."
Most valuable skill: I've taught my kids how to read. And knowing random song lyrics comes in handy occasionally. Oh...and I can predict the future by blinking three times and spitting on a crack in the sidewalk. I think sarcasm is useful but not everyone agrees.
Best feature: Will says I have fantastic boobs. I tend to agree.
Most narcissistic post: This one.
Favorite child: Psych!
Favorite tv show: Project Runway...where the HAIL is my chiffon?! I say this every morning when I get out of bed.
Anxiety dream: When I'm stressed I dream that I'm in highschool/college and I've forgotten to go to math class. Like for the whole semester. And I'm wondering if the counselor is going to let me drop it or if I'm going to have to go into the final with no preparation. I've got craziness going on in my head.
Mariah or Whitney? Whitney. I'm routing for that crackhead.
Superman, Batman or Spider-man? Superman. He's super, man.
Favorite safety rule: Stop, drop and roll.
Favorite dance move: Stop, drop and roll.
Most useless safety rule: Always wear seatbelts. If I wear my seatbelt, how am I supposed to hold my kids in my lap? I don't care what your "rules" are, I say kids first.
Most useless invention: Soap. Also vegetables.
Favorite compliment: see title of post.

So all memes end with a tag. This kreme does not feel it is appropriate to discriminate among readers by choosing who should fill in the same questions. I refuse to pick and choose. So I tag everyone reading this. Carla, Snadrs, Jennifer, Giraldo, Riley, Angel, Flipflop, Anonymous, Never-commenters, I tag you all. You can stick your answers in the comments or you can put them in your own blog. You can use my categories or make up your own. Like Tommy Lee Jones says, I don't ca-aire. Or you could ignore this altogether....no harm done.

Whew...I'm glad I got that stuff off my chest. My fantastic chest.

http://here-in-idaho.blogspot.com/

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Where the HAIL is my chiffon

I say, Make it work, people. all the friggin time... much to my family's annoyance.

9/26/2006 05:29:00 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Being completely sober prevents me from actually agreeing that I look like Claire Danes...still, Flip Flop Mama just made my day. :)

9/27/2006 06:20:00 AM  
Blogger Will said...

Ummm, no. At least not on my own blog. You can check out girlsgonewildmamastyle.com for great pictures of my boobs.

9/27/2006 06:10:00 PM  
Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

See, you said "Kreme" and I'll I could think of was "Krispy". So now I am jonesing for some donuts. Damn you.

9/28/2006 04:18:00 PM  
Blogger Will said...

The above comment has caused me to have one word in my head for 2 days. Badonkadonk.

10/01/2006 06:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is Who I Am

Kristi From Texas
Site Feed Site Feed

Site Feed

This is Who I Read

Chicky Chicky Baby
Miss DQ
Eva Las Vegas
Minivan Mafia
Suburban Turmoil
Izzy Mom
FlipFlop Mama
All Rileyed Up
Frog and Toad are Friends
Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
RolloverSucka.com
Sanity, Interrupted
Miss Snark
The Daily Hasselhoff
Midnight Therapy with Crystal

Image hosting by Photobucket
Join BloggerChicks
Top  Blogs

This is Paying Me Nothing