Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm sorry. Some celebrity obsessed idiot hijacked my blog.

We all know I'm too thoughtful and intelligent to waste precious virtual space writing about John Travolta, fashion and whatever else that airhead wrote about. Chyeah right.

In case you haven't visited our homeschool page I'm encouraging you to take a look. I call it School House Rock! and I'm answering some good questions. At least I'm answering from my narrow little perspective. Questions like:

What is the value of memory work?
What went wrong with 20th century education?
How do you teach kids to read? (I haven't answered this one yet. No one's asked.)
What is the Trivium?
What is a classical education?
What's new pussycat?

Just checking. So for those of you fascinated by the idea of homeschooling...but not quite sure how it works, hop on over. And ask more questions.

http://here-in-idaho.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Pendullum said...

Ok... It was NOT me who hijacked your space...

I went up the street to watch the filming of the movie HAIRSPRAY on Friday...
I did not see Travolta... Too much security around him... But there was movie magic I tell ya...
It was beautiful. We went as a family and my daughter watched in amazement as they lit the street up at 11pm.
The cars from that timeframe, the hair...ohhhh the hair!!!!

9/12/2006 01:53:00 PM  
Blogger Will said...

LuckYYY!

9/15/2006 10:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is Who I Am

Kristi From Texas
Site Feed Site Feed

Site Feed

This is Who I Read

Chicky Chicky Baby
Miss DQ
Eva Las Vegas
Minivan Mafia
Suburban Turmoil
Izzy Mom
FlipFlop Mama
All Rileyed Up
Frog and Toad are Friends
Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
RolloverSucka.com
Sanity, Interrupted
Miss Snark
The Daily Hasselhoff
Midnight Therapy with Crystal

Image hosting by Photobucket
Join BloggerChicks
Top  Blogs

This is Paying Me Nothing