Friday, September 08, 2006

Oh Brad! You're so brave!


Brad Pitt says he won't marry Angelina until all Americans are "legally able" to wed. All Americans, meaning all gay Americans...not the children or polygymous fellas or in some cases, both. Shame on Will for marrying me back when only the straights could marry. I'm already respecting him less.

In the altruistic spirit of those who are better than the rest of us, aka the celebrities, I offer the following:

I will not wash the dishes until Oprah gives me a million dollars for being so cute.

I will not limit my diet until at least 15 more people comment on the six pounds I lost this year.

I will not post another picture of my children until the crisis in Darfur is solved.

I will not smile again until Wes Anderson makes me another movie.

I will not learn French, German, Norse, Cockney, EU, African, Jewish or any other not-English language until someone explains the metric system to me. This I don't back down on.


This is too easy. I'm going to avoid everything I've never wanted to do. Who needs a pre-nup with Republican conservatives in Congress? Sneaky, sneaky Brad.

http://here-in-idaho.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

I hadn't heard about that. What a marooon.

I pledge to not change one more diaper until Katie Holmes brings Suri out in public for all to see. I don't buy those Vanity Fair pictures for one minute.

9/09/2006 10:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, I guess he didn't have any moral convictions when he married Jen. Which I guess was obvious when he cheated on her and left her. That dude is a horses ass.

But you, my dear, are one selfless woman who's charity knows no bounds.

And you're freaking hysterical

9/13/2006 05:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is Who I Am

Kristi From Texas
Site Feed Site Feed

Site Feed

This is Who I Read

Chicky Chicky Baby
Miss DQ
Eva Las Vegas
Minivan Mafia
Suburban Turmoil
Izzy Mom
FlipFlop Mama
All Rileyed Up
Frog and Toad are Friends
Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
RolloverSucka.com
Sanity, Interrupted
Miss Snark
The Daily Hasselhoff
Midnight Therapy with Crystal

Image hosting by Photobucket
Join BloggerChicks
Top  Blogs

This is Paying Me Nothing