Sunday, October 08, 2006

Americans aren't the only ones with messed-up, crazy leaders. Look at what I found...


October 9, 2006

Dear Diary,

Today I detonated North Korea's first atomic bomb. I bet the capitalist Americans are FREAKING OUT lol. And the chinese mainland...I hate those guys. They're always in my space. And I think they're stalking my Myspace page...I keep getting spam and "ur a looser." on my comments. I'll show them ha ha ha.

So anyways, I just thought I'd journal out my feelings 2night. I think that I'm going to mess with the UN for a while before I hide my bombs. I need some new furniture (totally trashed the place after my last D & D party). So I'm gonna see if I can get some new stuff for my place from the UN. My big screen tv is effing on the blitz again. Peace of crap. Probably made by the Chinese. I'll get them for that lol.

Speaking of tv, I need to check my tivo. I missed the premier of Lost (busy with H-bombz) so I need to catch up. OMSelf! I almost forgot...I totally FREAKED out when my girl Vivica was eliminated from Dancing With the Stars! I needs to hook up with her. She is hott. I tried to message her on myspace but I think it wasn't really her site. The pictures on her page looked like they were of a drag queen. He was still hott, lol.

I think I need to start working out. All of the national paintings of me show this fugly double chin I've got going on. What's up with that? Maybe it's time to get some work done...uh-oh though, don't want to turn out like Janice Dickinson ha ha ha.

So I best be going. I got some wicked work to get done before I start messin' with Kofi. I think I'm going to be all, "Yeah...I'll hand over my bombs for reals. Psyyyyych!" My job rocks.

Peace,

Kim

Labels:


http://here-in-idaho.blogspot.com/

8 Comments:

Blogger Chicky Chicky Baby said...

Ha!! I was just having a slight breakdown after watching the news but this made me feel much better.

10/09/2006 07:33:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my name is crystal and i've come to call you a ho

10/09/2006 01:04:00 PM  
Blogger Will said...

If you want to see crazy, check out Crystal over on my sidebar. CCCRRRRAAAZZZY. If you think I'm funny...hopefully, wait to you see this gal. COO-KOO. In a good way.

10/09/2006 04:35:00 PM  
Blogger Awesome Mom said...

Very funny!!!

10/09/2006 08:51:00 PM  
Blogger Pendullum said...

I hate to admit it but when I cried when I heard that he set off the bomb...
My husband cried... What is now at risk... So much...
I dunno!
You are right Kristi he is crazy... He has been taunting this in front of the world for so long...
He kept on saying he was going to do it...
And now he has..
And it is so different than when Pakistan set of its nuclear bomb...

10/10/2006 07:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the love!

10/10/2006 08:00:00 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

I.
Love.
You.

Stop writing such hilarious posts or I'm going to have go by depends underwear for adults.

(P.S I didn't know this either, hence why I avoid news... ignorance is bliss.... if we get nuced will you call me and tell me so I can head for my cellar? Maybe I should start converting it into a bomb refuge... like in Blast from the Past. Awesome movie. Awesome.)

10/10/2006 10:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Americans aren't the only ones with messed-up, crazy leaders.
Thanks for sharing...
___________________
Julie
Lock in your price today for Your favorite

channels - and keep it there until 2010!

7/21/2009 02:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This is Who I Am

Kristi From Texas
Site Feed Site Feed

Site Feed

This is Who I Read

Chicky Chicky Baby
Miss DQ
Eva Las Vegas
Minivan Mafia
Suburban Turmoil
Izzy Mom
FlipFlop Mama
All Rileyed Up
Frog and Toad are Friends
Irreverent Antisocial Intellectual
RolloverSucka.com
Sanity, Interrupted
Miss Snark
The Daily Hasselhoff
Midnight Therapy with Crystal

Image hosting by Photobucket
Join BloggerChicks
Top  Blogs

This is Paying Me Nothing